Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Draining Cash - Thanks CGS!

Options
2»

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Order arrived today as promised. All in good condition as expected. Thanks @tjv!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Order arrived today as promised. All in good condition as expected. Thanks @tjv!
    Based on pretty much every post you’ve made in the last several years, I’m guessing Tom made these items to fit your oven in the kitchen?
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • KennyCJR
    Options
    Me too, @Cornholio !  KAB, SW cap, new 3” temp gauge, new welders gloves and a dizzy pig rub. 
    Llano, TX   -  Med and XL BGE’s
  • KennyCJR
    Options
    Forgot to mention that they threw in a free lump rake. Thanks @tjv
    Llano, TX   -  Med and XL BGE’s
  • Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    edited September 2018
    Options
    KennyCJR said:
    I got the free rake too, really impressed with CGS! 

• unoriginalusername
    Options
    KennyCJR said:
    Lucky. Wasn’t as fortunate I guess as my recent order of a PS woo, extender, ss cap, 15” half stone and a kab came exactly as I ordered it 
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    thanks to all for the support, it's appreciated. 

One note though, hitting me up with the @tjv no longer works for me.  I guess on got on that list......

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • 714egghead
    Options
    I need I need to pick up some of those dizzy pig rubs 
    XL BGE, Imperial Kamado, brinkman gasser, Taco Cart griddle 
    (Wishlist- BGE M-Max)

Santa Ana, Ca 
  • tjv
    Options
    Cornholio said:
    KennyCJR said:
    I got the free rake too, really impressed with CGS! 

I really dig the lump rake for managing hot lump, especially grilling cooks with the xl size grills. sooooooooooo, we include one "free" with every kick ash basket. 

it works much better than an ash tool, bigger and head angle is offset to make moving lump easier.        

t
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I have really enjoyed everything I have purchased from them. If they offered a fur lined sink, I would buy it.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    The AR extender is awesome, love being able to slide the grid back during the cook.  Can’t believe I went almost 7 years without this stuff!

• SaintJohnsEgger
    Options
    I didn't get a rake with my orders. Thinking of adding an extender to my PSWoo. I seem to use it more than I do my AR.
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• tjv
    Options
    Cornholio said:
    I though CGS sent me a pizza to thank me for all the coin I’ve spent there in recent months but it turned out to just be the spider I ordered to get my wok on.  

Wife got me this for Christmas from
    CGS:

I think I packed that pizza box. Robin took a few days off to decompress after the Christmas rush.......so, I added a hand in shipping!  Jury still out if I actually helped or just got in the way........

We appreciate the biz.

t

• Yno
    Yno Posts: 529
    Options
    For a long time I wanted a Woo ring for my XL Egg, but since it didn't come with handles, I decided not to buy one. Then BGE came out with the copy, but only for the Large. So I kept going with my custom welded platesetter remover, similar to the Claw, which even bent a bet didn't fit very well.

And then, lo and behold, CGS relented and put handles on the XL Woo! I understand Tom's reluctance to do that as it could be a bit unbalanced, but I always am careful how I load my protein, so I placed my order. Love it! Thanks, Tom!
    XL BGE in San Jose, CA. Also a Pit Barrel Cooker, a Cal Flame P4 gasser, and lots of toys including the first ever Flame Boss 300 in the wild. And a new Flame Boss 500.
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    Christmas all over again. Enjoy the new adventure.
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.