Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Used Medium Sell Price?

Options
QDude
QDude Posts: 1,052
I have a medium BGE that comes with the stand and a BGE cover.  It is in great condition with no cracks. What would be a reasonable price to sell it for?  Thanks!

Northern Colorado Egghead since 2012.

XL BGE and a KBQ.

Comments

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options

The most valuable part of BGE (or any ceramic cooker) is the warranty.  It's a matter or when, not if, components will crack. 

50% of the Egg's retail value seems like a reasonable starting point considering the warranty isn't transferrable. 

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited August 2018
    Options
    While you are weighing out responses, keep in mind geography makes a big diff.  In phx ive sold 2 mediums.  One for 475 and the other for 350. 
    Phoenix 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    edited August 2018
    Options
    blasting said:
    While you are weighing out responses, keep in mind geography makes a big diff.  In phx ive sold 2 mediums.  One for 475 and the other for 350. 
     Pheonix BGE prices on CL are usually 90% of retail.  Any ad near 50% doesn't last a day.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • cookingdude555
    Options
    This depends on how fast you want to move it.  If you want to move it today, $300 will likely get the deal done immediately.  If you wanted to get more, I would think that a fair price lands anywhere between $400-$500.  This may take a few weeks.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,431
    Options
    Bought/stole a large for our camp a few weeks back for $350. Seller said it was a medium. I just agreed as we loaded it in my truck