Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New LBGE Table with Concrete Countertop

Been looking all over the forum and elsewhere for inspiration. I'm nearly finished and couldn't wait to post some pics. It's certainly not perfect but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Gonna try to get the doors finished and installed this weekend. 

Carrollton, GA with a LBGE

Comments

• BikerBobBikerBob Posts: 235
    Looking good JP. Now no excuse not to cook rain or shine. Did you pour the counter in place?

Bob
    Cooking on the coast
  • BGEChicagoBGEChicago Posts: 197
    That looks great!!!!
    Chicago, IL BGE XL BGE Mini Webber Charcoal
  • JpcoolwellJpcoolwell Posts: 13
    BikerBob said:
    Looking good JP. Now no excuse not to cook rain or shine. Did you pour the counter in place?

Bob
    Thanks, Bob. No, I built a form using melamine, then flipped it over
  • Nice! Don't forget to post some finished shots.
    Tampa Bay, Florida
  • Sweet 
    Large BGE 2013, Minimax 2018 
    Cedar table
    Burlington, Ontario 
    Nice! Don't forget to post some finished shots.
    Got the doors finished and hung. Thanks for looking!
  • CTMikeCTMike Posts: 1,909
    edited August 18
    Very nice. Wouldn’t hurt to put some pavers under the table nest as additional protection from the radiant heat coming off the bottom of the Egg. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

Southeastern CT. 
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 4,297
    That's F Ing nice !
    Visalia, Ca
    CTMike said:
    Very nice. Wouldn’t hurt to put some pavers under the table nest as additional protection from the radiant heat coming off the bottom of the Egg. 
    Thanks. I made one out of the same concrete as the table top, but it turned out to be too small for the pot feet to fit on. I do plan to put something under it before I fire it up again .