Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Do not open. "What does the server say?

Options
Discuss.

Or not.
Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
Dennis - Austin,TX

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I opened the Muhle R41 the second it came. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• baychilla
    baychilla Posts: 387
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Customer: I'm a vegetarian is there any meat in that soup?
    Server: Yes, it's very low fat - it's made with chicken stock.  
    Near San Francisco in California
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,144
    Options
    Ho boy...
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Image result for what does the fox say gif
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I think this refers to (possibly) Trump during the Putin summit.  He said:

"You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server -- haven't they taken the server. Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I've been wondering that, I've been asking that for months and months and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?"

Options

Image result for what is the server saying meme

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    I think this refers to (possibly) Trump during the Putin summit.  He said:

"You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server -- haven't they taken the server. Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I've been wondering that, I've been asking that for months and months and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?"

Yeah. My bad for misquoting him.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Trump: "What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC?"

TRUTH: Trump is referring to Imran Awan, a US citizen of Pakistani descent, who worked in IT for House Dems, not the DNC.

When information first came out that Russians were accused of hacking DNC emails, a right-wing conspiracy media outlet the Daily Caller offered an alternate theory: that Awan stole the House Democratic server and tampered with it.

The allegations were made right after Awan was arrested for providing false information on a home mortgage loan, which had nothing to do with his job.

The House Democratic server is not the DNC server.

Awan never worked for the DNC.

There are no missing servers.

The FBI has had both, the House Dem server and an exact imagine of the DNC server since the inception of the Russian hacking investigation. They thoroughly investigated the House Dem server, and determined that Awan had not illegally removed House data from the House network or from House Members' offices, did not steal the House Democratic Caucus Server, and did not steal or destroy House information technology equipment or illegally access classified or sensitive information.

Trump is confusing the DNC server with the House Dems server, neither of which are missing.

Russia hacked DNC staffer emails through a phishing scam that allowed them to obtain passwords of email accounts. Russian operatives attempted to hack HRC's server on the day Trump asked them to.

Michelle Martin

• TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Thank you for setting us straight about this. 
    I don't see any reason this wouldn't make sense.  
    edit: would make sense.  NO..wouldn't.  Wait, what did I say?
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • GrillSgt
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I would never think I was setting anyone here "straight". It's obvious that many only believe what is convenient or supports their team. Facts have become superfluous.

But thank you anyway.
  • dmchicago
    Options
    Yeah...this sounds about right...

President Trump said he returned from Helsinki on Monday and "realized there is some need for clarification" about his remarks on Russian interference in the 2016 election.

"In a key sentence in my remarks I said the word would instead of wouldn’t," Trump said. He explained he reviewed a transcript and video of his remarks.

"The sentence should have been: 'I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia,'" he said. "Sort of a double negative." 

"I think that probably clarifies things pretty good on itself," Trump said.

On Monday, Trump said during his press conference "I don't see any reason why it would be" Russia who interfered in the election.

I would have loved to be in the room when this plan was hatched.

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • GrillSgt
    Options
    Well this thread won't last long. Yesterday he said Mr. Putin assured him that they did not meddle or hack our election.
  • dmchicago
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    Well this thread won't last long. Yesterday he said Mr. Putin assured him that they did not meddle or hack our election.
    Very strongly and very powerfully.

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    So is Mueller going to take Putin up on his offer to interview the 12 Russian agents named in the indictment?   

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GrillSgt
    Options

“We would expect that the Americans would reciprocate,” Putin explained, “and they would question officials, including the officers of law enforcement and intelligence services of the United States, who we believe have something to do with illegal actions on the territory of Russia, and we have to request the presence of our law enforcement.”

Trump praised this “interesting idea,” and cited Putin’s offer as evidence that the Russian government did not interfere in the 2016 election.

Apparently 1 American thinks it is a good idea.