Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Beef Rib Baked Potatoe and Wicked Tuna

Options
Hntnhrd
Hntnhrd Posts: 713
Home alone tonight so decide to cook a beef rib today side of backed potatoes and they should be done when Wicked Tuna comes on!! I had found a Weber coffee rub at the local grocery store awhile back on sale so coated the rib in that . Smells great can’t wait to dig in.

Potatoes back on the finish up

Searching the local online yardsale site while waiting for the egg to come up to temp and found this for free!! Teach my wife to leave me home on my own all day!!!!!!

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    You sir, know how to appreciate freedom. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Matt86m
    Matt86m Posts: 471
    Options
    Sounds like we might be brothers! She leaves and something appears in the backyard. 
    XL aka Senior, Mini Max aka Junior, Weber Q's, Blackstone 22, Lion built in, RecTec Mini 300, Lodge Hibachi, Uuni, wife says I have too many grills,,,,how many shoes do you have?

IG -->  matt_86m
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    Great cook and pickup.  

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX