Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Damn you Costco!

Options
2»

Comments

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited July 2018
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Your free for a day. Who cares what it cost?
    Haha, ya after I posted that I thought to myself. Hey you know what screw it. So I found a local butcher I've wanted to try out and I am gonna go pick up a Wagyu Ribeye or Wagyu New York Strip on my way home from work. Have fun at your birthday party wife and kids cause Dad's eat'n Top Shelf tonight.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I think around $13/lb
    Options
    I love getting my executive cash back every year but then I start thinking about how much I spent to get that. Costco gets almost as much as my mortgage lender. 
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    I never clear the extra $50 in the payback check to make the executive membership worthwhile but they always seem to talk me back into when it comes time to renew. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,125
    Options
    rtgurley said:
    johnnyp said:
    Does the Big Joetisserie fit an XL BGE? Asking for a friend.

I've been told, yes. Although, I haven't seen the fit up first hand
    Does the Big Joetisserie fit an XL BGE? Asking for a friend.
    It does fit Ozzie, according to a friend who has one.
     Thank you.  I was hoping the answer was no, because now I need to see when the next roadshow is.  Our Costco has Traeger every other month.
    https://www.costco.com/kamado-joe-schedule.html

Unfortunately not coming close enough to me in Dallas for me to check it out.
    No roadshow for me.  Apparently KJ hates Az.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin