Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

PSA - Costco deal: OXO container set

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,296

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,296
    12 containers, 12 lids.  They're all useful and large.  (don't ya hate them little tiny containers in a kit?)

• alaskanassasinalaskanassasin Posts: 443
    Sliced olive containers 
    Sliced olive containers 
    That's what rubbermaid is good for.  These are for dry goods.

• alaskanassasinalaskanassasin Posts: 443
    10-4
  • SGHSGH Posts: 24,513
    @nolaegghead
    For tonight’s shave. 

And before you ask, yes, this is a superlather. 50/50 cream & soap. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
    Suddenly, I feel like Ron's thread.

Suddenly, I feel like Ron's thread.
     ;) 

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,588
    Lol

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
    When you look in the mirror one day and realize, maybe you DO have a shaving cream problem....

Image result for naked shaving cream

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 8,104
    Don’t trust them for airtight.  We have this set and my brown sugar turned into a rock quick.  

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
    Don’t trust them for airtight.  We have this set and my brown sugar turned into a rock quick.  

Huh.  I can't for the life of me pull the lids off when they're clicked down. 

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 8,104
    edited July 12
    My brown sugar is back in the ziplock bag.  Maybe I got a bad one.  

We use use ours for rice and pasta mainly 

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
    What it to be? Original Pinaud Clubman or Classic Vanilla?

Status- Standing by.

• SonVoltSonVolt Posts: 765
    SGH said:
    @nolaegghead
    For tonight’s shave. 

And before you ask, yes, this is a superlather. 50/50 cream & soap. 

Looks like my morning Latte. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Kent8621Kent8621 Posts: 354
    we have a couple of these sets we got for our wedding 7 yrs ago and they have all held up great and still work perfectly. 

2 Large Eggs - Madison, AL

Boiler Up!!

• billt01billt01 Posts: 761
    I shave with this...

"Don't listen to her, Bob.Remember: those who can, do; those who can't, teach."
                                                                                                     -Jane
                                                                                                     "Man and Superman"
    Have:
    LBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3), Blackstone 36

Had:
    Lang 60D, Cookshack SM150, Stumps Stretch, Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 23,159
    the varmints at my camp would eat right thru them. i do need a better storage system though
    edited July 12
    billt01 said:
    I shave with this...

You sissy. For the closest shave, real men use - 

South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • billt01billt01 Posts: 761
    billt01 said:
    I shave with this...

Also...Grandma's go to for storing dry goods...

Both of my grandmothers probably had 30 between the two of them being utilized..

Grandfather also stored loose nuts and bolts in one of these containers..
     "Don't listen to her, Bob.Remember: those who can, do; those who can't, teach."
                                                                                                     -Jane
                                                                                                     "Man and Superman"
    Have:
    LBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3), Blackstone 36

Had:
    Lang 60D, Cookshack SM150, Stumps Stretch, Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

SonVolt said:

You sissy. For the closest shave, real men use - 

Here is an interesting fact about WD-40 and shaving. The actual “slickness” of WD-40 is what high end shaving soaps are compared against to determine their “slickness”. WD-40 scores a perfect 10 for slickness. 
    With that said, even though it scores a perfect 10 for slickness, it provides 0 cushion. 

Status- Standing by.

...and everyone knows you need more cushion for the pushin'.

Lil' squirt of WD-40 helps you slide right between the cushions. What. 
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 12,230