Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - It is almost unfair how tasty and easy this meal was.

Options
epcotisbest
epcotisbest Posts: 2,173
So my wife is out of town on a business trip and I have been trying to avoid fast food, so I threw something together that was a flavor explosion of goodness with hardly any effort on my part.
I took some mixed, frozen veggies and drizzled them with olive oil, topped them with three boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sprinkled it all with Penzey's Cajun Spices then just for the heck of it I topped the chicken with some Nathan's Coney Island Onion Sauce. 
I served it with some Cheddar/Jalapeno Ranch sauce for dipping and this meal was amazingly flavorful for something I just tossed together and stuck in the oven. 

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    Looks great.  I should try something like that sometime.

I usually go with "My wife is out of town so I'll go to Sonic and get tater tots and then Long John Silvers for fish and then Krispy Kreme for dessert..."

You're a better man than I.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,173
    Options
    Foghorn said:

I usually go with "My wife is out of town so I'll go to Sonic and get tater tots and then Long John Silvers for fish and then Krispy Kreme for dessert..."

Tots, LJS and Krispy Kreme do sound tempting!
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    Foghorn said:

Tots, LJS and Krispy Kreme do sound tempting!
    It’s the fast food Triple Crown. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX