Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beef Plate Short Ribs

2»

Comments

• mlc2013
    mlc2013 Posts: 988
    booksw that is definitely brisket on a stick.
    here are my final shots

Long Island NY    
    1 XL BGE 12/17, 1 LG BGE 3/18, 1 MM BGE 3/18
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    Those things look huge

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • mlc2013
    booksw said:
    looks good @mlc2013 your cook looks so good!  No resting for me- I ate one of those little ribs right off the grill and it may have been the best (among the best) thing I ever made.  Bring the mistakes!  It sure does eat like brisket on a stick- maybe even burnt ends on a stick
    from what I can tell we cooked the same thing yours were just sliced already and mine wasn't. we ended up with the same and your ribs look so juicy and tender. i agree with you one of the best things if not the best i ever made on egg as well

Long Island NY    
  • mlc2013
    ColtsFan sorry looks like booksw and I hijacked your tread, you know being in the mob its what we do
    Long Island NY    
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Wow! you nailed it
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • booksw
    booksw Posts: 497
    @mlc2013 like @ColtsFan said- you two had NAMP 123 which as the name of this thread (that we hijacked) says is "Plate Short Ribs"  I am not sure what I got...
    Johns Is, SC

L/MiniMax Eggs