Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It took 6 weeks longer then I expected and cost 3 times as much but at least I can say I built it

Options
2»

Comments

• BigGreenBean
    BigGreenBean Posts: 117
    Options
    I love the storage.  I wish I had that skill set.  Um, I do not.
    Virginia Beach, VA
  • Possumtrot
    Possumtrot Posts: 245
    Options
    Additional  casters/support in middle of table - I'm drinking now so hard to compare.
    Near Music City in the Boro
    LBGE, Joe,Jr
    Free is better than cheap
    If it's worth telling, it's worth exaggerating

• mlc2013
    mlc2013 Posts: 988
    Options
    Additional  casters/support in middle of table - I'm drinking now so hard to compare.
    Correct but there are 2 more changes as well. Enjoy your drink(s)
    Long Island NY    
    1 XL BGE 12/17, 1 LG BGE 3/18, 1 MM BGE 3/18
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    mlc2013 said:
    lets see if anyone can spot the differences from the first table to this one
    Looks like the top, I dunno if it's a skirt, but beam is contiguous rather than split in two by the center vertical.
    Options
    mlc2013 said:
    lets see if anyone can spot the differences from the first table to this one
    Looks like the top, I dunno if it's a skirt, but beam is contiguous rather than split in two by the center vertical.
    That’s 2 of the 3 changes. And it’s continuous front and rear as opposed to the old split configuration
    Long Island NY    
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    That’s a mighty fine table my friend. Mighty fine. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• mlc2013
    Options
    SGH thank you 

Long Island NY    
  • mlc2013
    Options
    NC_Egghead i thought it would be fun, the good news is she helped me in the rebuild and enjoyed it so maybe the next table that I still have to build for the large she will help from step 1 to the end only time will tell
    Long Island NY    
  • shovelhead
    Options
    Nicely Done!! I've been waffling to build a permanent outdoor kitchen but maybe I'm thinking your version is more versatile to changes that always occur over time....  Sharp Looking and well thought out!
  • onedbguru
    onedbguru Posts: 1,647
    Options
    do you have a pdf of the plans available?  
  • mlc2013
    Options
    shovelhead I had an outdoor kitchen in my last house and I did love it, except for times we had big parties or middle of the winter cooks, which is why everything im doing now is movable and on a smaller scale. By the time im done ill have 3 mobile stations that will have more room then my out door kitchen but I will be missing the sink and fridge sacrifices. If you go the outdoor route just make sure you thought of everything every scenario
    Long Island NY    
  • mlc2013
    Options
    onedbguru I have rough hand drawn plans but everything has changed i can take photos and send them to you if you like
    Long Island NY