Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: sale on AlbuKirky Rubs, Sauces, Etc.

JohnInCarolina
JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
edited June 2018 in Off Topic
I'm in Albuquerque this week and stopped by the local store here in town that sells BGEs (also where I bought my MiniMax), and picked up some of this AlbuKirky red chile rub.  The guy behind these is named Kirk (thus the product name) and he's pretty close to being a one-man show as far as I can tell.  

Then this morning I saw that he's running a 20% off sale on all of his stuff on the website, through June 17th:

https://www.albukirkyseasonings.com/

If you haven't tried this stuff yet, it's really good.  I use it on ribs all the time.  Just the right amount of heat.  The green chile version is also really good, but I prefer the red.  You can always go Christmas style too.    I haven't tried the jams yet, but someone told me those are awesome.

I know some of you have tried these and enjoy them too, so I thought you'd appreciate the heads-up.  
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments