Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Marinade for Wings

Whats the best over night marinade for chicken wings?

Comments

• CigarCityEggerCigarCityEgger Posts: 647
    Depends on how you like them, if you’re going teriyaki I usually use soy vey marinade. I’ve also used an Italian dressing marinade and they turned out very good as well if you’re not looking to sauce them. 
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,560
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• zahuliozahulio Posts: 50
    If you like lemon-garlic flavor, I made some yesterday based on this recipe. It was outstanding!! 
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 5,160
    Dichicko's Garlic or Hot Peri Peri.  Allegro for legs.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

• drumdudeguydrumdudeguy Posts: 95
    Tony Chachere’s
    Charlotte NC - Large Big Green Egg (2009) w/Nest and Handler
    Accessories: PSWOO, Adjustable Rig, Smokeware Cap and Temperature Gauge
  • SloppyJoeSloppyJoe Posts: 406
    Mmmmm.  All of these sound good.  I might have to do some experimenting this weekend.  
  • etherdomeetherdome Posts: 282
    I rarely try true marinades with chicken wings . Some olive oil and dry spices such as lemon pepper are about it for me.  Definitely curious about some of these. 
    Upstate SC
    Large BGE
  • SloppyJoeSloppyJoe Posts: 406
    I’ve used Allegro Hot & Spicy in the past and they turned out awesome.