Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

We are all soooo doomed.

Options
TEXASBGE2018
TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831

We are all dead already folks. Might as well just lay down where you are right now and give in.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/bad-news-sausage-bacon-booze-12585028

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

Comments

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Image result for head shaking no gif
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • TEXASBGE2018
    edited May 2018
    Options
    If I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go eating a bacon wrapped bacon sandwich with extra bacon with a side of Brisket drinking a nice glass of Whiskey, neat of course. and I'll chase it all down with I think some Bacon.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    Most of the folks here have been dead on the inside for a loooong time.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    I remember what my grandparents and parents raised and ate on the farm: pigs and their lard and other product, butter, milk, cornbread, sweet tea etcetera. Granddad lived to be 89 and
    grandmother lived to be 101. Except for one case of pancreatic cancer 8 of the 9 kids are still alive.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,943
    Options
    Remember: everyone dies, but not everyone truly lives.

They’re gonna have to take my bourbon slushie out of my cold, dead hands.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    I remember what my grandparents and parents raised and ate on the farm: pigs and their lard and other product, butter, milk, cornbread, sweet tea etcetera. Granddad lived to be 89 and
    grandmother lived to be 101. Except for one case of pancreatic cancer 8 of the 9 kids are still alive.

Same here. My Grandfathers both lived to be in their 90's. 1 was 98 the other was 92. Both ate bacon regularly. 1 Drank Crown Royal Every night before bed. 1 died of old age. The other died of complications from Alzheimer's. It wasn't liver cancer or Bowel Cancer that got them. The only difference I will say between them and nowadays is everything we eat has way too many artificial ingredients. Things like saccharin and all these other nutty things that are supposedly better for you. Give me bacon fat over eating lettuce wraps any day. A guy here at work likes to talk down to people about what they eat to their face. He used to be fat and lost a lot of weight I think. Funny, he's skinny as a bean pole but he's sick every 3 weeks or so with some weird thing after the other. Brings in a doctors note and everything. I, on the other hand while enjoying my bacon & BBQ regularly get sick twice a year due to seasonal allergies. My Blood Pressure and Cholesterol are perfect and I recently had a physical that said while maybe a little overweight I am perfectly healthy. Dying has more to do with your genetics than with what you eat or drink. Unless of course you gorge yourself daily.

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Remember: everyone dies, but not everyone truly lives.

They’re gonna have to take my bourbon slushie out of my cold, dead hands.

No that we can agree on. Greatest movie in the history of Cinema in my humble opinion.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Keto diet

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95