Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A big “Thank you” to the fine folks here...

Options
caliking
caliking Posts: 18,731
edited May 2018 in EggHead Forum
Several moons ago, a young friend lost his long battle with cancer. I had posted a cook in his honor, and so many of you joined in to roll smoke in his memory, and to wish the family well. 

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1209378/a-simple-cook-in-memory-of-a-swell-young-guy/p1

I had meant to forward a link to the family, but apparently did not do so. Was thinking of them, and happened to check with caliqueen if I had ever sent them the link. Well, I hadnt, so she sent it on to Archit’a parents today. 

Wanted to let folks know that their cooks and kind thoughts were very much appreciated by the family. 

“What a great gift - just as I was silently talking to him!!
I went through all the messages, and am so thankful for the wonderful tribute, to my brave warrior and favorite chef!! 
I am sure, he is loving it, too!!
All the thoughts, prayers and bbq-ing, send a comforting wave that eased the heartache a little! And was a reminder, that the world has so much goodness, than cancer! 
When I saw the  burnt ends, a little video played in my head of the visit to Houston- the burnt brisket ends and everything else-he enjoyed so much!

Please feel free to share this with everyone! I am ever grateful.

- (Archit's mom)"

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.

Comments