Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Another Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 13,854
Tonight’s Grub 

Pork tenderloin stuffed with garlic sautéed spinach, cream cheese and sautéed white mushrooms. Raised direct 425F until 150F IT Zucchini to round out the meal. 

Finished up at a reasonable hour for a change and was able to catch the sunset. 

Thanks for looking. 

Comments

• bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,576
    Delicious cook @DoubleEgger.  Great Sunset!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • mEGG_My_DaymEGG_My_Day Posts: 836
    Awesome cook and sunset.  That stuffing combo would be great in a flank steak also. 
    Memphis, TN 
    LBGE, SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet, Akorn (still in the box)
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 6,161
    You're definitely winning at life Michael!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• DMWDMW Posts: 13,452
    Been forever and a day since I've made stuffed PTL, and that combo sounds fantastic. :clap:

Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • Killit_and_GrillitKillit_and_Grillit Posts: 4,085

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 3,255
    That bowl is awesome! The food looks good tooooo.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• GymGym Posts: 346
    Great job. Nice looking cook
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 18,280
    Great cook.  You have got it down to be able to get that much filler rolled into the tenderloin and be able to keep it there.  Masterful string work.  Congrats.
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,399
    Great cook brother!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 13,854
    lousubcap said:
    Great cook.  You have got it down to be able to get that much filler rolled into the tenderloin and be able to keep it there.  Masterful string work.  Congrats.
    Thanks sir. It was definitely bloated. I just found some stuff in the fridge and called this audible.  I don’t like it when something is stuffed and there’s only about the diameter of your pinky worth of stuffing. 
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 7,048
    Beautiful cook!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95