Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's not Friday, but there's no time left!!!!

Options
buzd504
buzd504 Posts: 3,824
edited May 2018 in Off Topic

My millennial nephew, who is a millennial, for some strange reason, wants to be the Chubbies male model of the year.  If you don't know, apparently Chubbies are some sort of weird short shorts worn by the millennial crowd who play ultimate frisbee, as if you didn't know.

In true millennial fashion, he has waited until the last day to share this with us, so I am giving you the fantastic opportunity to help him out and vote for him here:  https://www.chubbiesshorts.com/pages/man-model/nSnjp?w=66775302&e=188630973.  He is the first one - Taylor "Crop Top" Myers.  I can attest, to his millennial embarrassment, that he has been a devoted fan of Chubbies for lo, these many years.  i don't know why.

So feel free to use this thread to vent about millennials, praise them, I don't care.  Just vote.  Early and often.  (More early, because the voting is almost closed).  

I can't promise they won't spam you, but we will all be in this together.  Thanks for your support.  :hearts:

TIA

buzd504

BTW:  he is a millennial.

NOLA

Comments