Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You Should Try This Recipe

Options
fence0407
fence0407 Posts: 2,237
This is one of our favorite meals to make. It can be done on the egg if you want, but I typically do it on the big clock. Parmesan dusted chicken with lemon garlic spinach and thin spaghetti. Very easy/quick to throw together on a weeknight and leftovers are great. Only thing I do a little differently than the recipe is I don't add the zest and I don't use as much lemon as it calls for (personal preference). I also use Kerrygold Pure Irish Garlic Butter (found at WalMart and Publix). I prefer to use thin sliced chicken breasts or tenderloins, rather than thick chicken breasts. Give it a shot!

Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
Cumming, GA  

Comments

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    I do something very similar in my Breville Smart Oven (425 for 23 min.).  I like thicker cuts as they're juicier and tend not to dry out.  I sprinkle the breasts with McCormick's Perfect Pinch Caribbean Jerk seasoning before applying the mayo mix and like to use Panko style bread crumbs for extra crunch.  Quite often, the local market (Big Y) offers the Perdue breast at 2 for 1, and then it's time to stock the freezer!  Bon Appetit!!~~ 
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    Looks Great ! never cooked on a clock before
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Stubby
    Stubby Posts: 134
    Options
    We add some dijan mustard to our mayo mix and Italian bread crumbs.
    XL.......for now

Kernersville, NC
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    Stubby said:
    Thanks for the suggestion on Dijon mustard. Recipe calls for Italian breadcrumbs and I think that's what makes this dish taste so good!
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Great looking meal
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    fence0407 said:
    Stubby said:
    Thanks for the suggestion on Dijon mustard. Recipe calls for Italian breadcrumbs and I think that's what makes this dish taste so good!
    Nothing worka likea Italiano!!~~