Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - There’s a new cooler company in town

Comments

• SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 1,893
    I prefer SHARTIC - half the price, just as shiti 
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 3,078
    Just a matter of time before yeti sues them.  Same thing happened to South Butt here in STL.
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,613
    Hilarious!
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• DobieDobie Posts: 2,384
    $25 for a Shiti hat  LOL 
    Not playing well with others in Jacksonville FL
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,510
    Wasted time.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DMWDMW Posts: 12,507
    bgebrent said:
    Wasted time.
    And what we do here is not?
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 8,822
    DMW said:
    bgebrent said:
    Wasted time.
    And what we do here is not?
    @bgebrent 's Time yugely valuable.
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Blackstone Griddle
  • billt01billt01 Posts: 727
    I prefer SHARTIC - half the price, just as shiti 
    Not the real thing, but pretty close..
     "Don't listen to her, Bob.Remember: those who can, do; those who can't, teach."
                                                                                                     -Jane
                                                                                                     "Man and Superman"
    Have:
    LBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3), Blackstone 36

Had:
    Lang 60D, Cookshack SM150, Stumps Stretch, Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• onedbguruonedbguru Posts: 1,552
    interesting that they have the igloo logo on them.  To me, it looks like someone came up with a name and licensed igloo to produce them??????? 
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 10,547
    edited April 21
    onedbguru said:
    interesting that they have the igloo logo on them.  To me, it looks like someone came up with a name and licensed igloo to produce them??????? 
    It’s not coolers! It’s all kinds of stickers and Crap to put on any cooler other than Yeti. I think it’s hilarious