Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sunday Wings

Aiight needed some wings for Sunday night as well as some wine. Some Publix wings sitting in the fridge for 8 hours tossed in some rub, then on the egg at 300 indirect, way up high cause of the AR, for 30-20-10 and then finally for 10 minutes without the AR and grate down low. Damn love the wings!!!    
Large, Mini Max, Akorn JR, 36 Blackstone, and 2 Chihuahua's
O-Town, FL

Comments

• CigarCityEggerCigarCityEgger Posts: 653
    Wine and wings, love it 
  • Gman2Gman2 Posts: 402
    Wining!!!! WWWWWIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG
    LBGE, Mechanicsville, Va., LBGE, Duck, NC, XLBGE Wake, Va.
  • JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,139
    Mighty fine!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • 500500 Posts: 2,727
    Winning wine and wings!
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
  • bluebird66bluebird66 Posts: 2,035
    I love me some wings!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket and various Weber's
    Floyd Va

• SciAggieSciAggie Posts: 3,564
    I have been very hungry for wings lately. This makes it even worse. Very nicely done. From what I can see, it seems you have a beautiful yard also.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven.
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • ewyllinsewyllins Posts: 306
    @SciAggie thank you and yeah the yard looks good now, its enjoyable to hang outside now. Ask me in two weeks when we start creeping up into the 90's with 100% humidity.
    Large, Mini Max, Akorn JR, 36 Blackstone, and 2 Chihuahua's
    O-Town, FL

• YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,275
    This is in my wheelhouse. Love this post.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky