Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Simple dinner tonight

Options
Hotch
Hotch Posts: 3,564
Ham steaks with Its My Rub, butter beans and green beans.
Simple, quick and tasty!

Thanks for looking.
Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
BGE Chiminea
Prosper, TX

Comments

• dsrguns
    dsrguns Posts: 421
    Options
    Simple but effective. Nice job.

XL BGE
    MD
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Looks great and thanks for the inspiration! I have a ham steak in the fridge and it just might have found its way on the egg tomorrow afternoon 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • GoVols
    GoVols Posts: 216
    Options
    Looks Great
    Tim Rickman,Tn.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Hotch
    Sometimes it’s the simple things that really shine. Looks mighty fine to me my friend.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Hotch
    Sometimes it’s the simple things that really shine. Looks mighty fine to me my friend.  
    @SGH
    Thanks Brother! Hope all is well!!
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX