Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT It's Friday eve eve eve

GrillSgtGrillSgt Posts: 1,724
edited March 13 in Off Topic
Woodford & Barren Co. KY

LBGE, XLBGE, 2 Weber Genesis, Weber 22" kettle

I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

Comments

• billt01billt01 Posts: 715
    Kudos to this guy for getting someone to pay him for writing stupid $#!+ every week...
     "Don't listen to her, Bob.Remember: those who can, do; those who can't, teach."
                                                                                                     -Jane
                                                                                                     "Man and Superman"
    Have:
    LBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3), Blackstone 36

Had:
    Lang 60D, Cookshack SM150, Stumps Stretch, Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• GrillSgtGrillSgt Posts: 1,724
    Got this email a little while ago. Looks like “PayPal” needs a proofreader. 
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

• billt01billt01 Posts: 715
    Cofirm...is that like Skrimp and Skrawberry
     "Don't listen to her, Bob.Remember: those who can, do; those who can't, teach."
                                                                                                     -Jane
                                                                                                     "Man and Superman"
    Have:
    LBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3), Blackstone 36

Had:
    Lang 60D, Cookshack SM150, Stumps Stretch, Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

I don't have a PayPal account either.
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,573
    edited March 13
    @GrillSgt - That is probably a phishing attempt.  Don't click on that link under any circumstances.

"If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

@GrillSgt - That is probably a phishing attempt.  Don't click on that link under any circumstances.

You think? Did you read it? Cutomer Cofirm and every word capitalized. Another clue is I don't have a PayPal account.
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,573
    GrillSgt said:

You think? Did you read it? Cutomer Cofirm and every word capitalized. Another clue is I don't have a PayPal account.
    Just making sure my friend.  
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

The not so funny part of this is we freely give up our privacy for convenience. I'm as guilty as the next guy.
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

• BotchBotch Posts: 6,335
    I think I mentioned elsewhere that I watch "Bob's Burgers" if 60 Minutes is a repeat, or something that would piss me off.  
    Bingo!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 16,771
    edited March 14
    As I have said, judgement comes from experience, experience comes from poor judgement.  Below is a post from the forever running "What are you doing now" thread.  In the interest of that thread survival here I am. 
    "Every so often I'm sure we all get those e-mails about your lost inheritance etc.  Today (3/12) was a first for me as the e-mail "came from" Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State.  Gotta admit that with the name recognition I did give the contents a look.  Too bad I will pass on this windfall, yet again."
    Given Rex was fired today (3/13) , there may have been total truth in the above!!  Sadly, I missed the window of opportunity!  I will survive.  
    Edit:  I am quite confident that Rex's core principals were the deal-breaker.  No surprise there.  
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • BotchBotch Posts: 6,335
    lousubcap said:
    I am quite confident that Rex's core principals were the deal-breaker.  No surprise there.  
    I gotta admit I was wrong about something.  I figured, once the trump administration raised the tariff on chinese solar panels 30%, Rex would go (voluntarily or "involuntarily") back to his cushy CEO job at Exxon, and continue to rake in the cash.
    But, he said he's retiring to his ranch in Tejas.  He may have stock options in Exxon yet, but I don't know that so will just shut up for now.  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • DMWDMW Posts: 12,470
    The special election in southwest PA is pretty friggin close right now. 93% in and it's 50/50. 100,029 for Lamb, 99,326 for Saccone. This in a district that went for Trump by 20%. Interesting...
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
    95% in and now it's even closer, Saccone now up by 928 votes
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,485
    DMW said:
    You live there. Fake news media this is a referendum. Pawns. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
    bgebrent said:
    DMW said:
    You live there. Fake news media this is a referendum. Pawns. 
    No I don't. I live in southeast PA. #fakenews Oh, and Lamb is back up again.
    Morgantown, PA

• theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 16,206
    Mmmmm lamb...
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,671
    I had lamb last night.  Winner for sure.

Let the referendum begin. 
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

Heads up, it's not about her.
    Morgantown, PA

• SemolinaPilchardSemolinaPilchard Posts: 1,048
    She continually makes it about her every time she pops up and blames her loss on everyone but herself. After Katrina, even after leaving office, you could not flip to a cable network without seeing Kathleen Blanco trying to convince us that she did not do a horrible job during and after Katrina. All that did was remind us of the bad job she did. I love how the lefties say we can't stop talking about Hillary. The truth is, she will not give us a chance not to talk about her. You were a horrible candidate. You could not beat Trump. TRUMP. Shut up and go walk your dog in the woods.
    edited March 14
    Trump can't stop talking about her so I wouldn't expect you to.
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

• SemolinaPilchardSemolinaPilchard Posts: 1,048
    @GrillSgt and @DMW, in a political thread I mention Hillary and I am out of line. However, in a thread honoring the heroes of Pearl Harbor, a liberal trolls that one, and that's fine. OK, got it.
    You have to realize that a guy saying "I know you all say we can't stop talking about Hillary but it's her fault" is a tad sad. 
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

And for the record, I'm not a liberal and also think she was a terrible candidate.
    Morgantown, PA

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,671
    Hillary was a terrible candidate, as she lost.

• DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 11,958
    Hillary was a terrible candidate, as she lost.
    Twice 
    Morgantown, PA