Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Searching for topics on iphone

I'm using an iPhone with the latest software and Chrome. When I visit the forum there is no way to search. Or I'm just blind. Is there a way to search?

Comments

• MolemanMoleman Posts: 155
    If you hit "full site" down at the bottom it will look like the version on a computer or tablet. I had to learn that as well. 
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,593
    If you type into Google the following, for example:

site:eggheadforum.com spare ribs

Google will give you results about spare ribs from just this forum.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,593
    Welcome to the forum, btw!
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT