Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thanks!

des76des76 Posts: 3
I just bought an XL BGE three weeks ago and wanted to say thanks to all of the great contributors on the forum.  In the past 3 weeks, I've cooked sausage, chickens, ribs, and pizza on the BGE and they all turned out great, thanks to you guys. This is a good place to read about different approaches to cooking almost anything.  I especially want to thank the pizza cooks--we've had home made pizza 4 times since we got the egg and it's been really good every time.  Much better than buying pizza.

Thanks again,

Dan

Comments

• WoodchunkWoodchunk Posts: 638
    Nice, post a pic if you can of your next pizza or cook
  • blastingblasting Posts: 5,524

Hi Dan.  Welcome to the forum.  Sounds like you're having some fun.

Phoenix 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 16,802
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  Above all, have fun.
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 1,817
    Welcome!! Don't forget to post pics and have fun! There is some good information here, and even better people.
    Two large BGE, KJ Jr, 36" Blackstone, FlameBoss 300
    Follow me on Instagram @ hoosier_egger
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,621
    Welcome!
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• SamIAm2SamIAm2 Posts: 759
    Welcome to the forum and I'm looking forward to pics of your cooks.
    Where are you cooking?
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • des76des76 Posts: 3
    Houston, Texas area
  • JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,142
    Welcome brother!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"