Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Well ...Ahem...too many comments about this..

Options
2»

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    It’s a sick world when ppl use religion to get money from hard working ppl so they can fly around the world. 
    Something I hope we can all agree on.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    DMW said:
    g8golfer said:
    It’s a sick world when ppl use religion to get money from hard working ppl so they can fly around the world. 
    I grew up in a religious family but our church did things like volunteer at homeless shelters and feed the poor on holidays. Great life lessons for a teenager growing up. We didn’t have a private jet or a church bus. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    The private jet just lets them get closer to Jesus.  Or... something.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    @GATraveller you’re cracking my $h1t up!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    DMW said:
    g8golfer said:
    I grew up in a religious family but our church did things like volunteer at homeless shelters and feed the poor on holidays. Great life lessons for a teenager growing up. We didn’t have a private jet or a church bus. 
    Same here, agree. 
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    He'll get his. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,122
    edited February 2018
    Options
    jeffwit said:
    Google “Creflo Dollar jet” and enjoy. 
    His faith is not strong enough if his old plane keeps breaking down.  If he had stronger faith it would keep working.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin