Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT -- Superbowl Tickets -- OT (Time Sensitive)

A friend of mine has 2 tickets for the Super Bowl in Minneapolis at US Bank Stadium on February 4th. They are super box seats he paid $1,750 per ticket which includes a ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400 total bar tab and a pass to the winner’s locker room after the game. What he did not realize when he bought them last year is that they are the same day as his wedding!! … So if you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place. It is at St. Paul’s Church at 3pm and her name is Ashley. She is 5’4”, 115 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt. She’ll be the one in the white dress… 

It's a 302 thing . . .

Comments

• That's a good one. I know that when it comes to wedding plans, all we are concerned about is where do we need to stand, but I was thinking "what guy gets married on Super Sunday?" Thanks for the laugh.
  • That's a good one. I know that when it comes to wedding plans, all we are concerned about is where do we need to stand, but I was thinking "what guy gets married on Super Sunday?" Thanks for the laugh.
    This email went viral at my office today.  I got fished in, as did a ton of otherwise pretty sharp people.  Good fun.  
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,523
    You had me until 5'4. Short girls frighten me. You can put a lot of crazy in a little package.
    this may just be the most truthful statement ever revealed on this forum!!

I need a bigger agree button.
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• Teefus
    Teefus Posts: 1,204
    You had me until 5'4. Short girls frighten me. You can put a lot of crazy in a little package.
    Sounds like a spinner. They can be crazy fun.
    Michiana, South of the border.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,794
    That would be poor planning.  

Best planning I know was done by a buddy of mine.  He got married on HIS birthday in 2000.  He never forgets his anniversary and he always knows how many years it has been...

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Foghorn said:
    That would be poor planning.  

Best planning I know was done by a buddy of mine.  He got married on HIS birthday in 2000.  He never forgets his anniversary and he always knows how many years it has been...
    Funny.  My daughter is getting married this year.  Their birthdays are two weeks apart and fall on Saturdays this year.  They chose the Saturday in between their birthdays.