Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Best songs ever - post 'em

DMWDMW Posts: 12,467
My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle

Comments

• DMWDMW Posts: 12,467
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle

Morgantown, PA

Not a song, but it'll do

Morgantown, PA

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,663

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,573
    LOLLOL
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• dmchicagodmchicago Posts: 1,054
    Chimney and Philippines do not rhyme. 

So, there's that. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 8,794
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Blackstone Griddle

edited January 24

• EoinEoin Posts: 1,522
    DMW said:

I've owned 2 of those, great cars.
  • CTMikeCTMike Posts: 1,675
    edited January 24
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

Southeastern CT. 
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,409

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
    edited January 24
    But on a more serious note, this is one of the most beautiful pieces ever written, and flash mobs are just plain cool:

https://youtu.be/TRktavB7KRQ
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

Southeastern CT. 

Southeastern CT. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 3,790
    Large and Small BGE
    Morton, IL

• It's a 302 thing . . .
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 5,669
    /End Thread:

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • StoogieStoogie Posts: 117
    Large BGE

Neenah, WI
  • saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 3,790
    YEMTrey said:
    /End Thread:

I don't know

Large and Small BGE
    Morton, IL

• Boynton Beach, Fl
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 1,659
    Try this one.

• clintmillerclintmiller Posts: 142
  • StillH2OEggerStillH2OEgger Posts: 1,909
    Stillwater, MN
  • The_StacheThe_Stache Posts: 819

In a full time state of entropious nebulinity as Head Brewmeister and Chief Flatulator @ Rancho Loco Brewery and Flatutorium, Kirkland, TN

• ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 1,784

Two large BGE, KJ Jr, 36" Blackstone, FlameBoss 300
    Follow me on Instagram @ hoosier_egger
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 5,662
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95