Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"whats your 20 " ?

Options
I appreciate those who have included their location with their signature . Sometimes it is helpful to know, but mostly just interesting to me . Maybe the geographical nerd in me . And , obviously some handles / nicknames are a give away  . Somehow I was able to figure out where JohnInCarolina is located . ha ha
Grand Rapids , Mi
LBGE -  28Blackstone - Saber grill

Comments

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    There is a long thread on here regarding location that I’m sure someone will bump. I’m on cell or I would bump for you.
    Snellville, GA

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    kingsmoke said:
    Somehow I was able to figure out where JohnInCarolina is located . ha ha
    But not me. I just like Carolina Q. =) Though I did live there, once upon a time.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    kingsmoke said:
    I appreciate those who have included their location with their signature . Sometimes it is helpful to know, but mostly just interesting to me . Maybe the geographical nerd in me . And , obviously some handles / nicknames are a give away  . Somehow I was able to figure out where JohnInCarolina is located . ha ha
    I chose that handle so folks would know where to find me.  In retrospect... perhaps not the best idea.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    JohnfromNewHampshire?

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• TheEGGcredibleFulk
    Options
    Roswell Georgia 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    About three of them! ;)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • vb4677
    vb4677 Posts: 686
    Options
    No clue what you are talking about...  

:-)
    Kansas City: Too Much City for One State - Missouri side
    2 Large BGE's, Instant Pot, Anova Sous Vide, and a gas smoker...
    Barbeque, Homebrew and Blues...
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    kingsmoke said:
    I chose that handle so folks would know where to find me.  In retrospect... perhaps not the best idea.
    I simply thought he had a girlfriend named Carolina. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    kingsmoke said:
    I’m married and my wife is a Duke alumna, so that would be problematic... on several levels.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,543
    edited January 2018
    Options
    kingsmoke said:
    I’m married and my wife is a Duke alumna, so that would be problematic... on several levels.
    hence, girlfriend..no one would MARRY a Carolina graduate would they..

JK..I have no skin in the Tobacco road rivalry 
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga