Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Blackstones!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    On line garage sale!
     How much for the Egg Carten...lol
    Sorry, can't. It'll find a mini soon enough. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    J is good with his hands....he can build more space to keep these valuables. Again, there was a big ol empty room in the front of his house on my last visit. Space ain’t a problem. I think J is being instructed to get rid of some of his chit. What say you J.?
    No this is my doing. Can't stand the clutter. There is a refrigerator leaving today too. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Jai-Bo
    Jai-Bo Posts: 584
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Looks like Brent is getting the 36. I believe I'm going to hold on to the 22. Biggest issue here is space. Since moving, there's only sommuch garage space to go around. 
    You understand that a garage is not really fer cars...  Hahaha that's why when I built our place, momma said NO GARAGE just a carport!  hahaha  I showed her, my side of the carport has my boat and some tables no car!!!!!!  hahaha
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    Jai-Bo said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Looks like Brent is getting the 36. I believe I'm going to hold on to the 22. Biggest issue here is space. Since moving, there's only sommuch garage space to go around. 
    You understand that a garage is not really fer cars...  Hahaha that's why when I built our place, momma said NO GARAGE just a carport!  hahaha  I showed her, my side of the carport has my boat and some tables no car!!!!!!  hahaha
    In a few weeks, I’ll have nothing in the garage other than two cars. I’m pretty stoked. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Tspud1 said:
    bgebrent said:
    I’m gaining one. 
    Gain this
    That is pure evil man!  That table is amazing. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Tspud1 said:
    bgebrent said:
    I’m gaining one. 
    Gain this
    Did you build this? Thought I saw that somewhere. that is awesome
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX