Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First Rockwood Cook Brisket Egg Roll

lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 3,010
@ewyllins inspired Brisket Egg Roll...Got my Rockwood so I had to give it a try, Full Packer. In the Egg Veggies on the Blackstone ....will do this again...Thanks for Looking

Visalia, Ca

Comments

• WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 6,345
    Looks freaking awesome!
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 3,078
    Very nice 

What is the bread, tortilla, etc?  I've done similar with flank steak in flatbread/naan. 
    Cant figure out what you have there.
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 3,010
    Thanks @WeberWho and @stlcharcoal Just plain egg roll wrappers ..,Loved the Rockwood and will be getting more....though I never had any complaints about my Red Bag lump, but this is superior no doubt
    Visalia, Ca
    You just grill the wrappers on the Blackstone?  Do you have to brush with oil or butter first?  Never messed with those before.
    You just grill the wrappers on the Blackstone?  Do you have to brush with oil or butter first?  Never messed with those before.
    I deep fried them at 375
    Visalia, Ca
    Ah.....I see it now.  :)
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 16,794
    @lkapigian - the egg rolls look great but what about the brisket??  Any stand-alone consumption of that protein??
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
    lousubcap said:
    @lkapigian - the egg rolls look great but what about the brisket??  Any stand-alone consumption of that protein??
    @lousubcap about half is for egg rolls half for sliders for a party tonight

Visalia, Ca
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 16,794
    No we're talking.  Congrats on the cook.  Lucky party guests for sure.  
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
    Thanks @lousubcap
    Visalia, Ca