Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: quote this

You can’t, because the quote feature is broken. This has been your daily PSA from JIC.
"If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,640

You can’t, because the quote feature is broken. This has been your daily PSA from JIC.
    Right then.  Probably because y'all are losers...

• tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 9,310
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • @johnincarolina said:

"You can't because the quote feature is broken.  This has been your daily PSA from JIC"

The abovebos shaded gray. 

mic drop. 

Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • Clarification: you can of course, manually type in the html code, as Nola-it-all just demonstrated.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• Goddamnit, I'm always late and inefficient. 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 

Is that how you "grab Mr Bigglesworth"?  (if ya know what i mean...)

• @Legume - ha!

edited December 2017
    There is a serious virus on most Windows operating systems right now and one of the symptoms is not being able to quote.  If you open a command prompt (start > run > cmd) and type in "ipconfig", if you see "192.168." anywhere, you probably have the virus. Format your hard drive.

• Hahahhaa

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Akorn Jr

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• jeffwitjeffwit Posts: 1,134
    “Nola-it-all” made me laugh. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 4 dogs, five cats. One overworked vacuum cleaner.
  • DMWDMW Posts: 12,463
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,553
    edited December 2017
    Sorry John, I'm such a royal prick!

Hey now, I think you're maybe being a little too ... hard... on yourself.

@DMW ; Doubt many folk here use Linux, but yes, if you do, it gets the virus too!!  Run Dwayne's command, fixes everything!!!! (for good)

• Q: What is the best Fortran compiler?

A: rm -rf *.f

Works on MacOS as well, or so I hear.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
    Morgantown, PA

• @DMW - quit creeping on my FB photo albums man.  

update dmart_reg_lists set code = case when rownum < 27 then chr(64+rownum) else chr(70+rownum) end
    where project_seq = p_project_seq
    and rownum < 53;

•  
    Flint, Michigan
  • Bump.  

• GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,387
    WTF

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA