Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Grillgrates...not to be confused with Mangrates

Anyone have a set of Grillgrates and the flipper that you are not using or lost interest in?
Let me know what you have and how much you want for them.
Thank you...
Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 3,830
    I have one for a small and ones for the XL and have no interest in either? If they are of any use to you, I'll gladly give them to you.
    Biloxi, MS
    Guild's Grocery BBQ Team
    The Grocery Cart
    XL / Small Green Eggs
  • Thatgrimguy- If you still have the XL grate and want to part with it, I'll take it.
  • pdevoypdevoy Posts: 19
    I could use the one for the mini. please let me know 
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,895
    edited December 2017
    @Thatgrimguy
    Thank you very much. I sent message.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,640
    I am interested in your car dealership if it is a Tesla.  Oh wait, they dont have dealerships.  Nevermind.  How about a party barge?

• shuckershucker Posts: 483
    @Thatgrimguy I'll buy the small set off of you if you want to part with them

Shucker
    Eastern North Carolina
    Go Pirates!

http://facebook.com/oldcolonysmokehouse

https://www.instagram.com/oldcolonysmokehouse/

L & MM BGE/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Pit Barrel Cooker/QDS/Shirley Fab 50" Patio/BQ Grills Hog Cooker/Stump's Classic/Weber 22" OTG

• I am interested in your car dealership if it is a Tesla.  Oh wait, they dont have dealerships.  Nevermind.  How about a party barge?
    Ah!  But Tesla DOES have dealerships!  One right here in Richmond, Virginny!  
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • @chasw14  @pdevoy  Seriously?  Trying to steal the Grillgrates from Photo Egg?   That’s not tolerated around here.  
    SoCal  XL BGE 2016, MES, 18.5 WSM,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
    SSQUAL612 said:
    @chasw14  @pdevoy  Seriously?  Trying to steal the Grillgrates from Photo Egg?   That’s not tolerated around here.  
    It's not stealing, it's forming a line.lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Photo Egg said:
    SSQUAL612 said:
    @chasw14  @pdevoy  Seriously?  Trying to steal the Grillgrates from Photo Egg?   That’s not tolerated around here.  
    You're too kind...you posted the thread looking for Grillgrates so they shouldn't attempt to hijack your offer...Etiquette.  
    SoCal  XL BGE 2016, MES, 18.5 WSM,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
    SSQUAL612 said:
    Photo Egg said:
    SSQUAL612 said:
    You're too kind...you posted the thread looking for Grillgrates so they shouldn't attempt to hijack your offer...Etiquette.  
    I understand your point. The members on this forum are so generous. My general request was not specific to a size so it was kinda open. @Thatgrimguy has me covered and I'm anxious to try them. 
    All is good. 
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,734
    thought i gave you a set. just can't remember which one???????
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Mickey said:
    No, was not me Mckey. But I know you would have if you knew i was interested.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    Mickey said:
    Mickey, you did give me a small Griddle Q several years ago at Salado Fest.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 5,629
    @Thatgrimguy do you happen to have any wall mountable pig faced bottle openers that won't open any bottles?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 11,106
    thetrim said:
    @Thatgrimguy do you happen to have any wall mountable pig faced bottle openers that won't open any bottles?
    They can open bottles. 

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1193877/pig-face-opener-thread-buried/p1

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.