Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Go Army, Beat Navy

Options
13»

Comments

• Teefus
    Teefus Posts: 1,208
    Options
    The Army jumps out to a substantial lead with this one. 

Looks kind of boney. The red hair saves the day. 
    Michiana, South of the border.
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Now it gets interesting. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Comes down to this 4th down for Navy.  
    Options
    Nailbiter!  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Down to about a 5% chance Navy wins this.
    Options
    Well PHQUE.  @thetrim PM sent.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Great game.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Great game, Navy. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    Gotta admit the two five yard penalties at the end of game demonstrated a self-destruction phase I did not expect to see.  PHQUE!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Gotta admit the two five yard penalties at the end of game demonstrated a self-destruction phase I did not expect to see.  PHQUE!
    Yup, they did themselves in.  Great comradery after the game.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options

Since Cadets are the pvts of the Officer world. 

South of Nashville, TN

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Navy hung a banner at our watch party.  

F'n squids!!!!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options

South of Nashville, TN

• thetrim
    Options
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Great game. Great kids. Very proud of our young men.
    CINCTROPH1. Great achievement. It has been awhile.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options

Alrights boys, last one. Give us a break, the last time Army won twice in a row the eggheadforum didn’t exist. 

South of Nashville, TN

• thetrim
    Options
    So @lousubcap was nice enough to pay off a friendly wager on last Saturday's winter wonderland madness.  I got welcomed home today by a great package from KY.  We originally set the wager at a bottle of bourbon and a bottle of your favorite local rub.  Let's just say, he over did it, and the Navy can be proud of their gracious supporter.   It was almost like one of the July 4th exchanges, but with a good size bottle of four roses thrown in.  Thanks again, Sir, and based on the Navy, QB, I'll probably be paying out next year!
    Go Army!!!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Killit_and_Grillit Posts: 4,326
    edited December 2017
    Options
    thetrim said:
    So @lousubcap was nice enough to pay off a friendly wager on last Saturday's winter wonderland madness.  I got welcomed home today by a great package from KY.  We originally set the wager at a bottle of bourbon and a bottle of your favorite local rub.  Let's just say, he over did it, and the Navy can be proud of their gracious supporter.   It was almost like one of the July 4th exchanges, but with a good size bottle of four roses thrown in.  Thanks again, Sir, and based on the Navy, QB, I'll probably be paying out next year!
    Go Army!!!
    @thetrim giving himself the motivational speech to place this wager. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4VH0gglwBO8

South of Nashville, TN

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Go Army!!!
    Frank has set the bar very high for anything he participates in. You will look far and wide to find anyone as helpful, kind and gracious. He is one of the very best this forum has to offer.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    thetrim said:
    Go Army!!!
    Frank has set the bar very high for anything he participates in. You will look far and wide to find anyone as helpful, kind and gracious. He is one of the very best this forum has to offer.
    Lou seems like a good guy too.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    thetrim said:
    Go Army!!!
    Lou seems like a good guy too.
    I think Cap is also a good dood
    Options
    Navy better win in 2018.  This losing crap sucks! 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Go Army!!!
    He is a man of his word....and a tremendous resource of BGE knowledge.......and way beyond. He has an unbelievable vocabulary, and unique way of expressing himself. I have and will continue to have great respect for Frank. You would all be honored to meet him. I know I was. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow