Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Comments

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 5,662
    It would've been cool if Bubba Watson showed up while he was there.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,025
    Only here in Columbia. 
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

Talk-in' 'bout, hey now! Hey now! I-ko, I-ko, un-day
    Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né

• So, tonight our app came out at the same time as our meal. The teenmonster was embarrassed because I complained that by the time we ate two dozen oysters out food would be cold and I was looking at a bill in excess of $150. Wonder how he would feel if I hit the flat top.  
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 2,296
    So, tonight our app came out at the same time as our meal. The teenmonster was embarrassed because I complained that by the time we ate two dozen oysters out food would be cold and I was looking at a bill in excess of $150. Wonder how he would feel if I hit the flat top.  
    If by flat top, you mean his hat that has a flat bill. . . 

I took my oldest sons flat top away.  I told him I didn't like who he was when he wore it.  
    LBGE - 36Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 6,340
    kl8ton said:
    So, tonight our app came out at the same time as our meal. The teenmonster was embarrassed because I complained that by the time we ate two dozen oysters out food would be cold and I was looking at a bill in excess of $150. Wonder how he would feel if I hit the flat top.  

I took my oldest sons flat top away.  I told him I didn't like who he was when he wore it.  
    That's awesome.
  • kl8ton said:

Flat top = griddle. 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 6,340
    I glad the whole "sticker brand" on hats is going away. When the stickers were left on a hat it was supposed to represent that the hat was stolen. Who makes this garbage up? 
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 10,535
    Send the entrees back. They should recook the order without complaint. This is one of my pet peeves. I tend to speak up when I order the apps at places I am concerned about.