Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sounds like fun

Options

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    It would've been cool if Bubba Watson showed up while he was there.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Only here in Columbia. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    So, tonight our app came out at the same time as our meal. The teenmonster was embarrassed because I complained that by the time we ate two dozen oysters out food would be cold and I was looking at a bill in excess of $150. Wonder how he would feel if I hit the flat top.  
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    So, tonight our app came out at the same time as our meal. The teenmonster was embarrassed because I complained that by the time we ate two dozen oysters out food would be cold and I was looking at a bill in excess of $150. Wonder how he would feel if I hit the flat top.  
    If by flat top, you mean his hat that has a flat bill. . . 

I took my oldest sons flat top away.  I told him I didn't like who he was when he wore it.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    kl8ton said:

I took my oldest sons flat top away.  I told him I didn't like who he was when he wore it.  
    That's awesome.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    kl8ton said:

Flat top = griddle. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    I glad the whole "sticker brand" on hats is going away. When the stickers were left on a hat it was supposed to represent that the hat was stolen. Who makes this garbage up? 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Send the entrees back. They should recook the order without complaint. This is one of my pet peeves. I tend to speak up when I order the apps at places I am concerned about.