Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Happiness is...

Comments

• SciAggieSciAggie Posts: 3,564
    Dang...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven.
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Mine showed up yesterday.  Yours have the new packing they’re using now too?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• Long walks on the beach,....brisket!!!
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 9,317
    Shoe leather 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 11,954
    edited December 2017
    Mine showed up yesterday.  Yours have the new packing they’re using now too?
    Yes. Interesting stuff. Worked well. Mine were frozen solid. 
    They threw in an insulated bag as well. 
  • They threw in an insulated bag as well. 
    Yep.  Got one of those too.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

Shoe leather 
    Ferragamos 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 16,771
    Yup- the SRF I received last month had the new shipping box blanket liners in lieu of the styrofoam box as well.   Worked well and had more dry ice intact than others in the styrofoam I have received in the past in the same weather setting.  Don't know if they initially loaded more dry ice or what.  Regardless, it worked.  
    BTW- no insulted bag for me-I'll see if one comes with the December shipment.  
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
    They threw in an insulated bag as well. 
    Yep.  Got one of those too.
    Bourbon Slushie Carrier 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,663
    A warm gun?

• SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 578
    One for Sophia, one for Blanche.  I like it!

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• I bet your wallet isn't happy
    HellrodKC said:
    I bet your wallet isn't happy
    Can’t take it with you...
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,496
    Nice stuff there Michael.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • DredgerDredger Posts: 1,453
    I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Thanks for the reminder. I forgot that I have one of those in the freezer that I need to cook.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC