Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

>>OT<< Golf News Update

RascalRascal Posts: 3,894
It's been reported that Tiger Woods will plead guilty to a charge of reckless driving after his arrest in Palm Beach County last May.  When asked to comment, Woods responded: "In the future, I'm gonna try harder to keep my balls in the fairway".

Comments

• GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 6,312

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,894
    Wow.  How many months??
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 6,143
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

Dat sound bad!!
    Yea..  He's such an honorable family man, so I guess his errant balls shouldn't be a matter of concern..
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 13,793
    Rascal said:
    Yea..  He's such an honorable family man, so I guess his errant balls shouldn't be a matter of concern..
    My moral compass isn't determined by sports figures. I enjoyed watching Tiger play golf. Frankly, I wish he'd go back to whoring around. He played a lot better...
  • HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 5,557
    Rascal said:
    Good thing we now have such an admirable "Family Values" man in the Oval Office to look up to and our children to imitate.
    Camped out in the (757/804)
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 13,793
    HeavyG said:
    Rascal said:
    Good thing we now have such an admirable "Family Values" man in the Oval Office to look up to and our children to imitate.
    Much like the mid 90s 
  • My golf game has always been much more “in the woods” than “Tiger Woods,” so I can relate.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

HeavyG said:
    Rascal said:
    Guess he doesn't fit your regressive agenda..