Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Roll Call for Eggtoberfest

MeatChurchMeatChurch Posts: 200
edited October 2017 in EGGtoberfest
Whose in this weekend? Gorgeous forecast!

Come see me in the Culinary Partner area on Big Flavor row (8) Saturday! I'm bringing my friends E3 Meat Co & Banner Butter for a kick a$$ sampling. We gonna be making some killer Texas tacos with tri-tip directly off the coals. We are also making some tomahawk ribeyes and angus wings.

Also, if you come to my demo at 11:00 you might get get some cool giveaways!

Egg2.JPG 102.1K
XL, Large, Mini-Max in Texas - Big Green Egg Competition Team 

Comments

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,906
    I really want to see the flip side of that Tri-Tip...Good eats...
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Kent8621Kent8621 Posts: 338
    me and the wife are going kid free can't wait.  we will be stopping by to see you for sure, ill probably be the only one in a Purdue Hat.

2 Large Eggs - Huntsville, AL

Boiler Up!!

• I"ll be there cooking Smoked Bacon Wrapped Bologna Loaf among other delectables, of course rubbed with Meat Church Honey Hog and Meat Church Bacon BBQ rubs.  We will definitely stop by !   
  • StussStuss Posts: 75
    Just purchased my first 5 batches of rub this week.   Cant wait to stop by and looking forward to the demo…..always eager to learn some new moves on the egg.   
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 707
    We will be there with some friends from the Bayou!    Looking forward to it again :)  
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,496
    We are cooking as well. See you there!

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia

@meatchurch are you selling anything for those who want to avoid shipping costs?

Boiler Up!!

• YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,275
    Kent8621 said:
    me and the wife are going kid free can't wait.  we will be stopping by to see you for sure, ill probably be the only one in a Purdue Hat.
    Purdue hat?
    PBCD?
    Hope to see you there.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 9,321
    @MeatChurch we'll be there and hope to be able to shake your hand.  I also need to get some product too, so hopefully that will be there to purchase.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
    YukonRon said:
    Kent8621 said:
    Purdue hat?
    PBCD?
    Hope to see you there.

not sure what PBCD means but ill be the big guy with a Purdue hat one, if the wife with me looks way to attractive for me, then its most defiantly me.  I got lucky she cant cook so she needs me.

Boiler Up!!

• I"ll be there cooking Smoked Bacon Wrapped Bologna Loaf among other delectables, of course rubbed with Meat Church Honey Hog and Meat Church Bacon BBQ rubs.  We will definitely stop by !   
    I wanna try! I love Alabama tenderloin.

• Kent8621 said:

@meatchurch are you selling anything for those who want to avoid shipping costs?

No selling is not allowed. You can grab it at the Mothership or many stores in the ATL area.

• tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 9,321
    Kent8621 said:

No selling is not allowed. You can grab it at the Mothership or many stores in the ATL area.
    Crap!  Well, I'll be placing my order then.  

See you there, Matt @MeatChurch.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel
    Facebook
    My Photography Site