Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Nature Boy Ric Flair, 30-for-30

CanDidCanDid Posts: 106
edited October 2017 in Off Topic
For all you Ric Flair fans out there, mark your calendars, set your DVR's. ESPN is airing "Nature Boy" from their 30-for-30 series on Tuesday, November 7 at 10pm ET. If you don't know what ESPN's 30-for-30 series are, they are documentary films about athletes and events in sports history. Many of the documentaries are told by people outside of sports so even if you don't care for sports (or ESPN) that much, the series is very interesting and you will not be disappointed.

BGE XL
NWArkansas

Comments

• DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 13,579
    Woooo! 
  • Hans61Hans61 Posts: 3,534
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 8,804
    Strangely this is how I picture @DoubleEgger to be.  I guess someday that will have to be dispelled.
    Austin, TX
  • theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 17,106
    Legume said:
    Strangely this is how I picture @DoubleEgger to be.  I guess someday that will have to be dispelled.
    Nah. You've got him pretty much nailed. 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. My wings either. 
  • Hans61 said:
    He forgot cocaine sniffin'!
    When do y'all teach me the secret handshake? XL BGE
    Williamsburg, VA
  • Hans61Hans61 Posts: 3,534
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SGHSGH Posts: 25,216
    In the words made famous by the great @Mike_Hauchertz;

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.