Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - PSA - PBS - Vietnam War

nolan8vnolan8v Posts: 362
edited September 2017 in Off Topic
Just posting this as an FYI.

http://www.pbs.org/video/vietnam-war-extended-look/

10-part series documentary starts tomorrow.
"You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
Chris Rose 

Comments

• FockerFocker Posts: 8,268
    Thanks for posting.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• berndcrispberndcrisp Posts: 1,077
    edited September 2017
    Being that it is by Ken Burns it is sure to be good. I hope to watch every episode.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

Watching now.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Thanks for posting just turned it on 
  • I am a fan of ken burns, his baseball one was great

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Akorn Jr

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Just unbelievable how much of a cluster-* it was over there from very early on.  
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

edited September 2017
    Just unbelievable how much of a cluster-* it was over there from very early on.  
    I know, what a sh!tstorm.  WTF were we thinking?
    Domino theory???
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Just unbelievable how much of a cluster-* it was over there from very early on.  
    Watched Ep1, thought the early history of colonialism in the country  was awesome.
    Watched Ep1, thought the early history of colonialism in the country  was awesome.
    Agreed.  My comment was a direct reference to the observation made by the former CIA member who said that we should have seen what happened there as the end of the colonial era instead of the new dawn of a communist wave.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

edited September 2017
    Dien Bien Phu was the most fascinating to me out of the first episode.  General Giap, getting that anti-aircraft artillery and gear through the toughest terrain, in cover, was brilliant.  No aircraft support mind you.  Leaving the confident French leader to commit suicide.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities