Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

>>OT<< Air Fryers

Anyone have one.. make & model??  Used it for wings, fries, etc.?  Comments would be appreciated!

Comments

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,831
    Thank you, Darian.  Woot has one on their "bargain counter" today but it has enough negative reviews to deter me.
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,966
    Rascal said:
    Thank you, Darian.  Woot has one on their "bargain counter" today but it has enough negative reviews to deter me.
    I have been tempted in the past as well. But figure it would just make me crave REAL fried food.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • SGHSGH Posts: 24,385
    Rascal said:
    Anyone have one.. make & model??  Used it for wings, fries, etc.?  Comments would be appreciated!
    I have an outdoor one. I use it for certain things. It does an outstanding job on Pork loin, tenderloin, and most all poultry.  
    Turkey breast. 

Pork tenderloin. 

In no way do I feel that they totally replace a true deep fryer. As mentioned already, they certainly have their place and excel in some situations. With that said, I like owning both. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • I have the big easy oil less fryer. Works well. I've only used it for turkey though. I need to try additional things. 

John - SLC, UT

2 XLs, Large, Medium, MM, and Mini

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,204
    I have a nice air guitar.

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,204
    And a cajun microwave.