Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Harvey water

Just read an article that says Harvey has dropped approximately 19+trillion gallons of water.  If you took that water and dropped it in the five Great Lakes, it would raise the water level 11.66"

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

Comments

• buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,603
    It wouldn't smell the same, though.
    NOLA
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,873
    That amount of beer would fill 203+ trillion 12 oz cans.  Or about a year's supply for the French Quarter.

• Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 9,035
    That amount of beer would fill 203+ trillion 12 oz cans.  Or about a year's supply for the French Quarter.
    Or one Butt Blast
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Mini, Blackstone, WSM
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,954
    Or one Butt Blast
    Yeah. That.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,874
    Or one Butt Blast
    No, no, no.....Butt Blast is a family friendly event in a no alcohol state park. ;)
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 5,907
    Heard during Reds telecast last night that it was also equal to 7% of Lake Erie as well. 
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Here's some Harvey Water, courtesy of the King of Beers.  Many thanks to our Belgian friends!

Image result for budweiser water can harvey
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • Yep, our Bud plant here in Cartersville, just north of ATL, has been running water can for a couple of days now.  Kinda cool that they do that!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 12,944
    Yep, our Bud plant here in Cartersville, just north of ATL, has been running water can for a couple of days now.  Kinda cool that they do that!
    Hell its mostly water anyway  =)
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 12,944
    For comparison, Lake Lanier in GA holds approx 637 billion gallons of water.