Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ace Hardware coupon 50% off - Valid today only

HubHub Posts: 658
edited August 2017 in EggHead Forum
It's got some limitations, but still worth a drive to the store today.  I'm using it for a large bag of Rockwood.

http://www.acehardware.com/graphics/coupon/13810_5000store_COUPONS_2.pdf?cid=CME_ACE_Z_-ACE_20170813_WeberSpirit&ed_rid=TNW1UE-RHJ6V-NN1PBH-WSMUC-TV1R1-v1&ed_mid=658254
Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia

Comments

• GrillSgtGrillSgt Posts: 1,721
    Thanks 
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

LBGE, XLBGE, 2 Weber Genesis, Weber 22" kettle

I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

• HubHub Posts: 658
    Anybody use theirs? What did you get? I got a large bag of Rockwood for $12.50.  Not too shabby.
    Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
  • xfire_ATXxfire_ATX Posts: 491
    Isnt an Ace anywhere near me to use it.  Didn't realize that until now
    LBGE, Charbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Weber Kettle Premium, Yeti 65, RTIC 20, Yeti 20 oz Rambler, Yeti Colster, RTIC Lowball

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
  • pineypiney Posts: 1,304
    When I got to Ace they had all KJ stuff 50% off so I bought 3 bags of KJ Big Block Lump (all they had) for 12 bucks a bag. I didn't see anything else except a Daisy BB gun for my nephew and Sandy said a 2 1/2-year-old is too young for a BB gun. I think not! 
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • ChuckRChuckR Posts: 236
    Thanks for posting. I got a bag of Rockwood muself. 
    Suwanee, GA
  • DobieDobie Posts: 2,366
    I grabbed a bag of Rockwood, thanks! 
    Not playing well with others in Jacksonville FL