Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ace Hardware coupon 50% off - Valid today only

Options
Hub
Hub Posts: 927
edited August 2017 in EggHead Forum
It's got some limitations, but still worth a drive to the store today.  I'm using it for a large bag of Rockwood.

http://www.acehardware.com/graphics/coupon/13810_5000store_COUPONS_2.pdf?cid=CME_ACE_Z_-ACE_20170813_WeberSpirit&ed_rid=TNW1UE-RHJ6V-NN1PBH-WSMUC-TV1R1-v1&ed_mid=658254
Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia

Comments

• GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
  • Hub
    Hub Posts: 927
    Options
    Anybody use theirs? What did you get? I got a large bag of Rockwood for $12.50.  Not too shabby.
    Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
  • xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,112
    Options
    Isnt an Ace anywhere near me to use it.  Didn't realize that until now
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    When I got to Ace they had all KJ stuff 50% off so I bought 3 bags of KJ Big Block Lump (all they had) for 12 bucks a bag. I didn't see anything else except a Daisy BB gun for my nephew and Sandy said a 2 1/2-year-old is too young for a BB gun. I think not! 
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • ChuckR
    ChuckR Posts: 248
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I got a bag of Rockwood muself. 
    Suwanee, GA
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    Options
    I grabbed a bag of Rockwood, thanks! 
    Jacksonville FL