Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Low n Slow

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,193

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,193

That was all from Sunday where we do a GoT dinner and watch the TeeVee.

• YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,402
    I am hungry.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 3,859
    Those matters looks great.  Are they stuffed or just topped with something?  
    Large and Small BGE
    Morton, IL

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 23,116
    so climate change is a bounty of food and a bunch of happy people =) i get it now, explains why my tomato plants in maine are over 9 feet tall now. food looks great
  • HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 5,030
    Nice spread but you're missing some direwolf shaped breads:

Camped out in the (757/804)
  • bjeansbjeans Posts: 190
    Amazing photos! Tomatoes - say more?
    Ex LBGE owner and current BGE liker 
    edited August 2017
    Those matters looks great.  Are they stuffed or just topped with something?  

Jess made them.  They are cherry tomatoes stuffed with fresh basil, ricotta and fresh mozzarella.  An appetizer version of caprese salad.

• JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,568
    Yummy, glad its lunch time!

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
    edited August 2017
    so climate change is a bounty of food and a bunch of happy people =) i get it now, explains why my tomato plants in maine are over 9 feet tall now. food looks great
    Right.  In the vein of Al Gore flies on a Jet and lives in a house makes it totally untrue.

And, thanks!

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 17,043
    Great cooks and evening with family and friends.  Most eggcellent.
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,554

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnEggGioJohnEggGio Posts: 429
    Those green chilies get mashed up and served in one of those bowls? Anything added to the chilis?  Looks great!
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
    Those green chilies get mashed up and served in one of those bowls? Anything added to the chilis?  Looks great!
    Hatch chili's were the basis of one salsa.   Made another batch with roasted tomatoes and tomatillos.

• JohnEggGioJohnEggGio Posts: 429
    Hatch chili's were the basis of one salsa.   Made another batch with roasted tomatoes and tomatillos.
    Both must do - thanks!
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 17,043
    Still trying the make the connection between the opening article and @GATraveller 's dive into Uranus and Neptune and their atmosphere.  It's gotta be there somewhere but I may declare victory and move on ;)
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
    edited August 2017
    @lousubcap  I'm taking it as an ad hominem non sequitur and leaving it at that.

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 23,116
    lousubcap said:
    Still trying the make the connection between the opening article and @GATraveller 's dive into Uranus and Neptune and their atmosphere.  It's gotta be there somewhere but I may declare victory and move on ;)
    wasnt able to link that either but now understand why mars climate is getting hotter....NASA's Mars Exploration Rovers

Image result for mars rovers

we screw up our planet and now mars =)
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,554
    lousubcap said:
    I just like that article and needed a place to work it in......

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA