Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rock-in Robin's whats happen en in da music world....

Options
123457»

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    RIP Malcolm Young. 

Non music related but for the folks in the south who are John Boy and Billy fans (morning radio)....Robert D Raiford passed away also. Someone told me Charlie Manson died. Couldn’t come fast enough on that one.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    Options
    RIP Malcolm Young. 

Non music related but for the folks in the south who are John Boy and Billy fans (morning radio)....Robert D Raiford passed away also. Someone told me Charlie Manson died. Couldn’t come fast enough on that one.
    Dang. RIP Raiford
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Duane Allman's birthday.... what a musical genius he was...
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Agreed, @northGAcock .  He had a vision and knew the music he wanted to make.  Worked hard at perfecting his skill, surrounded himself with like-minded, talented people, and did what was in his soul.  The ABB music will stand the test of time.
    Damn! How I wish he never got on that f'n bike and was still here with us today!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio