Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

how much is a ticket to the EGGtoberfest

i cant find how much it cost to attend the eggtoberfest 2017

Comments

• Last year was $40 I believe. You get a goody bag. Tshirt, cup few other things. 
    Snellville, GA

• bo31210bo31210 Posts: 706
    Looks like 50 this year
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 3,066
    edited August 2017
    Tickets go on sale in 20 minutes!!!!

http://biggreenegg.com/eggtoberfest-tickets/

Waiting   Not going to get caught like I did last year scrambling lol

• DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 11,958
    Thanks for the heads up. Tickets purchased. 
    bo31210 said:

Looks like you're too late.  I just bought 1000 tickets, but you can find them on our eBay store in a few.  :rofl:

bo31210 said:

Looks like you're too late.  I just bought 1000 tickets, but you can find them on our eBay store in a few.  :rofl:

Glad I bought when I did. 
    bo31210 said:

Always the entrepreneur :)
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,496
    Cooks or tasters? I have cooks tix

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Well that escalated quickly.

Apparently I need a faster internet speed.

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

JRWhitee said:
    Tasting. Not a snowball's chance in he!l of me paying to cook at one of these events  
    edited August 2017
    JRWhitee said:
    Tasting. Not a snowball's chance in he!l of me paying to cook at one of these events  
    It is free to cook! They give you the $50 back when you show up. They just don't want people signing up to cook and only attend as tasters.

Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • wadeatlwadeatl Posts: 4
    Was anyone able to buy cooks tickets?

I refreshed constantly up until noon and the second the site was live the cooks tickets were sold out.  I really doesn't make any sense??
    I got two cooks tix

Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
    Strange ... there must have been just a few seconds before it sold out.  A good friend of mine had the same thing happen.  Literally within 2-3 seconds on the refresh it went from a grayed out box to sold out.
    Got one taster ticket, and have my plane ticket booked.  Just need to get some wheels reserved and I'll be GTG.
  • bryan_hbryan_h Posts: 5
    wadeatl said:
    Strange ... there must have been just a few seconds before it sold out.  A good friend of mine had the same thing happen.  Literally within 2-3 seconds on the refresh it went from a grayed out box to sold out.
    @wadeatl  Something in the website programming was messed up. Still shows cooks tickets available as of right now.
    Thanks @bryan_h

A friend had called to tell me the same thing .. I was able to get cooks tickets ..
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,986
    Let me get this straight... I'm selling your product and your charging me. Wtf? Should be paying. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,573
    Last year was $40 I believe. You get a goody bag. Tshirt, cup few other things. 
    A few "other things" ?  You get a bunch of TICKETS FOR BEER!  My God man, PRIORITIES!
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 16,206
    First 100 get back stage passss to two time winner big green Craig's tent. At least that's what I heard. Probably too late. 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
    First 100 get back stage passss to two time winner big green Craig's tent. At least that's what I heard. Probably too late. 
    You mean the back-to-back INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION?!?!?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 16,206
    You mean the back-to-back INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION?!?!?
    The very one. Sadly, I should have posted yesterday. 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • Last year was $40 I believe. You get a goody bag. Tshirt, cup few other things. 
    A few "other things" ?  You get a bunch of TICKETS FOR BEER!  My God man, PRIORITIES!
    Haha we brought crown and ginger ale. Gave the tickets to a couple who had theirs stolen. Forgot all about the free beer tickets till you mentioned it. Seems like we each had 5 drink/beer tickets. 
    Snellville, GA

Last year was $40 I believe. You get a goody bag. Tshirt, cup few other things. 
    Haha we brought crown and ginger ale. Gave the tickets to a couple who had theirs stolen. Forgot all about the free beer tickets till you mentioned it. Seems like we each had 5 drink/beer tickets. 
    Yep that sounds about right.  It was more than enough to enjoy with all the free food is all I remember.

Yep that sounds about right.  It was more than enough to enjoy with all the free food is all I remember.
    Haha, last year we were standing in line for Big Green Craig or something and these drunk guys in front of us said, "man, this is bull$hit. This beer line is way too long". 

Handed us all their tickets and left the event. We looked over and the beer tent was nextdoor. 3 people in line. 

That was 11am. 

Morale of the story.  There is plenty to go around that weekend. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN