Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dichiko's Garlic Sauce Wings

Options
Done with some leftover applewood chunks.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    Dang Doc are your ears ringing?? I was in my now former (key sad word) local supplier of Dichicko's peri-peri sauces a while back and they no longer carry them.  I obviously failed to buy in sufficient quantities.  That sauce does produce some great flavor.  Cook looks great and glad to see you back here.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Doc them wings look great!!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Dang Doc are your ears ringing?? I was in my now former (key sad word) local supplier of Dichicko's peri-peri sauces a while back and they no longer carry them.  I obviously failed to buy in sufficient quantities.  That sauce does produce some great flavor.  Cook looks great and glad to see you back here.
    I buy by the gallon direct.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Nice as usual Doc!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Wow! He's back! Great to see you, Doc. Hope all
    is well. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • chrisc133
    chrisc133 Posts: 501
    Options
    my peppers from the seeds you sent me a couple summers ago are finally starting to produce!
    Augusta, GA
    #BGETEAMGREEN member
    MiniMax, Large, XL BGE
    Featured on Man Fire Food Season 7
  • pab
    pab Posts: 273
    Options
    @lousubcap - if you buy the sauce direct by the case (6 bottles) it is free shipping. Last Thursday I recieved an email that offers 20% off if you enter the code thankyou20. You used to be able to mix and match to get to 6. Found the stuff was good enough to just get 6 marinade 6 wing sauce and 6 garlic at a time. Tried it from the recommendations of @Doc_Eggerton several years ago.
    Nerk Ahia LBGE
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    @pab - many thanks for the info.  will have to get on it. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    pab said:
    @lousubcap - if you buy the sauce direct by the case (6 bottles) it is free shipping. Last Thursday I recieved an email that offers 20% off if you enter the code thankyou20. You used to be able to mix and match to get to 6. Found the stuff was good enough to just get 6 marinade 6 wing sauce and 6 garlic at a time. Tried it from the recommendations of @Doc_Eggerton several years ago.
    I mainly use the garlic.  Buy it by the gallon.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Nice job! 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Wings look great doc 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    @pab Thank you for the info...just ordered and @lousubcap for the endorsement I can trust.  
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen