Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

We went to Mexico to visit Beli

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
LawnRanger and our wives flew to Mexico to visit Beli and Loran. The house and grounds are so much more than we have seen in pictures over the years. The most wonderful hosts. 

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Mickey
    Options
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options
    Friday night was a festival in town. The singers move thru town and each place they stop the merchant gives you a shot in the clay tumblers you have bought. 

• SaintJohnsEgger
    SaintJohnsEgger Posts: 1,826
    Options
    I'm not sure who Beli and Loran are but it looks beautiful there and looks like you had a great time. I didn't see any food in those pics.
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Beli's property and view is 2nd to none.  Thanks for sharing the pics and hope you have a great time.   Absolutely beautiful.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Options
    Looks like PARADISE!  Wow!  Thanks for sharing!
  • RRP
    Options
    I'm not sure who Beli and Loran are but it looks beautiful there and looks like you had a great time. I didn't see any food in those pics.
    They are looooonnnnnnnnggggggg time popular eggers. Beli was quite active on greeneggers.com and is known for his exotic Mexican dishes and parties.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    It sure is pretty Mick.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Mickey
    Options
    It sure is pretty Mick.
    You should know. Found some large rocks with "Little Steven was here" written on them. 

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Good friends sharing good food in a wonderful setting...Who could ask for more.  
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Great photos Mickey. I'm sure you had a blast.
    Now show us the drunk photos of you riding the Donkey. 
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • RRP
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    They make a BMW Donkey?
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    RRP said:
    Photo Egg said:
    They make a BMW Donkey?
    Mickey is a Toyota man...
    I'm just saying, a hang around your neck glass, filled at every bar, and not one photo of anyone ridding the donkey...I'm not buying it.lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Mickey
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    RRP said:
    Photo Egg said:
    They make a BMW Donkey?
    Mickey is a Toyota man...
    I'm just saying, a hang around your neck glass, filled at every bar, and not one photo of anyone ridding the donkey...I'm not buying it.lol

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Mickey
    I sure wish I had just half of your money =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.   I always used to love seeing the photos Beli posted.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Very cool. Great view.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    Options
    Looks like a great time Mickey. What's the name of that waterfall? Photographing waterfalls is one of my favorite things. 
  • Mickey
    Options
    Looks like a great time Mickey. What's the name of that waterfall? Photographing waterfalls is one of my favorite things. 
    Cola de Caballo (Spanish for "Horse Tail"). South of Monterrey in Santiago. 

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    Options
    Very beautiful waterfall.  I'll look it up. Thanks.