Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Nothin Special

No biggie for tonight.  Went to our new #meatheadsmeatmarket in town earlier and grabbed a few goodies for bachelorhood this weekend.  Here are 2 mushroom and Swiss brats for tonight.  Also grabbed a couple cheesey brats and a tri tip steak.   It will be my first...
  1. Bettendorf, Ia with lots of time in Chattanooga, Tn.  LBGE, plate setter, ar, Looft lighter, maverick et-735, Rutland gasket, Smokeware SS cap, Kickash basket, and lots of cast iron.

Comments

• Meeeshigan22Meeeshigan22 Posts: 277
    Looks good to me. Enjoy the tri tip, one of my favorites.
    Highland, MI

L BGE and a KJ Jr
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 2,972
    Looks Nice!
    Visalia, Ca
  • JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,138
    I like it!!!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"