Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Free Yeti Tundra 45!

flatwoundsflatwounds Posts: 129
I'm a lucky man! This came to me for free from a friend who won it in a raffle and doesn't need it. I don't really need it either but why not?
Cheers!
LBGE
Nashville, TN. 

Comments

• WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 2,650
    Nice friend

Greensboro, NC
  • SGHSGH Posts: 24,064
    Awesome score!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • flatwoundsflatwounds Posts: 129
    Thank you!
    LBGE
    Nashville, TN. 
  • sloveladslovelad Posts: 1,715
    Pay it forward ...
  • Ehh. It's a white one. I would probably just give it away  ;)

the 45 is the best size. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Ha! Of course. 
    LBGE
    Nashville, TN. 
    If you don't need it as a cooler, use it as a dedicated cambro for holding meat. Works great for that.  

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • SaintJohnsEggerSaintJohnsEgger Posts: 1,253
    Great friend you have there.

That is  the only way I'll ever get one. They are too expensive for me to afford.
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.

1 wife, 4 kids, 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bird, 1 Large Egg 10/28/16 and 1 MiniMax 04/29/17

KAB, Adjustable Rig, PSWoo, FlameBoss 200, SmokeWare Chimney Cap

Yes, that is what I am thinking. Dedicated warmer.  And yes, I would not have bought one. 
    LBGE
    Nashville, TN. 
  • @SGH you are talking nonsense. 

Cut it a hole in the top for a sous vide

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

@SGH you are talking nonsense. 

I never kid when it comes to fat girls ;)

Status- Standing by.